Monday, November 06, 2006

DAY 132

Did another cage change today, this time though a bigger change, 2 different animals. The cage was going from two separate birdcages, to one big cage for the caracals (they’re a type of cat, if your wondering). While some of the guys were knocking down the brick wall separating the two cages, I had the task of taking out all the plants. But I had to be gentle since I would be replanting them later. While the guys finished with the wall I got to design the new cage, well help design. It was fun deciding were there house should be, were the trees and plants, etc… should go, were the big rock should go and where their tire toy should go as well. To no surprise, this took the whole day; actually we didn’t finish till 5pm, and hour later than normal. I had no energy by the time I got back to Guinea Fowl Lodge; I kept almost falling asleep while taking my shower. After getting clean I slept till dinner, woke only for the 45min it took to eat and then went to sleep for the night.


§§§ PICTURES COMING §§§