Tuesday, November 07, 2006

DAY 133

HAPPY ELECTION DAY!

Ok, so my day off is usually Sundays, but see since Renee or Flea takes me to the zoo when they don’t go, neither do I. See Renee and Flea’s schedule goes work for 7 days, off for 2 days. Which means every once in a while they both have the same 2 days off. Which means that this week I have today and tomorrow off. Tomorrow I have a full day a head of me, but today I’m just staying at Guinea Fowl Lodge. Because of yesterday I slept in till like 11am or something and then had a nice long hot breakfast, not the usual fast, cereal and juice. I then, being the OCD person I am, cleaned and reorganized the already organized room. Besides that I just hung out around the Lodge. Spent a long time talking to the fam and friends, and took a nap, stuff like that. I also sent in my absentee ballot. Now you might be thinking why would you send in the ballot on Election Day. Well the answer is, the ballots are accepted a couple months before and up till the day, but it has to be postmarked no later than the day of.


§§§ PICTURES COMING §§§