Sunday, November 05, 2006

DAY 131

Today’s Sunday, which means my day off. I spent the day with Marnie helping her out with all her errands. Now this may not seem like a very productive way to spend my day off in a foreign country, but actually it is if you think of it. See now were most people who visit South Africa only get the tourist perspective, I also get the local perspective. See I’m doing normal things that I would be doing in Miami, but with an African flavor. Which just makes it all that much better, there are also some things that you don’t automatically notice. Things like, in the grocery store there are things that you don’t even notice are different but they don’t have in Africa. Like I wanted to get cinnamon applesauce…… well that doesn’t exist in Africa, well at least not in South Africa. Like in the States they have like 10 or so different flavors of applesauce, but here it’s just plain old applesauce, and if you want cinnamon applesauce, like me, you have to add the cinnamon your self.


§§§ PICTURES COMING §§§