Thursday, July 20, 2006

DAY 23

Well not much different than yesterday. I rode a different horse today since somebody had already requested Judge, so I got Magnier. I would like to just say that I loved Eclipse and Judge, but Magnier is by far my favorite. More just because he has had more and better training so you can do sooooooo much more stuff with him. For example, in the 3rd hour we did some dressage and normally when I ask a horse to go across the diagonal, but parallel to the wall (east and west, but going going south to north diagonally) ( i forget the dressage name, too late at night) I have to work on having the horse not turn his body diagonal. But in this case Magnier was so flexiable that I had to work his but sticking out to the side. He was like a horsey slinkey, no joke. My instuctor explained how to do all these hard dressage moves, which I did as she instructed and Magnier just did it instantly, it was the coolest thing ever. One thing that I did was canter in place (like w/o going forward), I think that was my favorite out of all of them. See a very unatractive pic of Magnier (taken just after 3hrs of riding).