Friday, July 21, 2006

DAY 24

Today we just worked mostly in the ring and one of the hours out on the X-C course. The equestrian center has a professional horse photographer on site to take pictures of you riding if you want. You know since alot of people come to Ireland for a vacation and do a little riding as one of their activities or something. Anyways not much else to say, but look at MY DAMN PICS I was extremely pleased at how well I looked over the jumps, not even considering the lapse in time that I hadn't ridden. After getting back to my hotel I was so tired that I got dinner in my room and watched movies on the TV. while I organized all my things to be packed (couldn't pack since my riding stuff had to go on the bottom for all my thing to fit).
PS. just so you know the X-C is harder than it looks, there is a huge ditch in front.