Tuesday, July 18, 2006

DAY 21

Well nothing really new at the barn. I rode Eclipse today again. Today I came back after lunch for the 3rd hour of riding. Even though I was still a little sore, it was more the walking than riding, the pain was low enough that I thought i'd come back. When I found out that we would be doing a trail ride I got excited. Not that i'm in love with them, I just knew that the hour would not be that difficult for my aching muscles. Our trail ride consisted of going through lots of people's backyards. But of course people's backyards here are in acres not feet, LOL. This one property that we went though was so perfert and cute. One pasture has sheep grazing, with some babies,ya, another with some cows, some with goats, and some with horses. All with lucious green grass (wer're in Ireland here peoples) and little brown frnces accented by green bushes. The manor house was so cute too, it looked like something out of a storybook or something. Also there was this (sort of) little pond with a little japaneses bridge, a weeping willow, some cat tails, lilly pads, other water plants, and then next to the pond some little normal saplings with some flowers around the brim. After taking a little nap after getting back from riding I go and take some pictures of around town,sadly some of them got earased when downloading to the computer :( See The Pictures After getting back from being miss photographer I hade some dinner followed by some good ole British tele (tele=TV).