Tuesday, July 11, 2006

DAY 14

OK so I didn't do anything. No realy, I know I said that yesterday but I realy didn't, truely. This is because it was to hot to go outside. Well you might think "you shouldn't be complaining you live in Miami, this should be normal for you." Well I'll have you know the humidity was worse than any day back in Miami. I took a shower to cool off, I was still sweating even in an ICE COLD SHOWER !!!!! I was even sweating out of my eyes, no not crying sweating, I know this is gross to hear but I got to tell you any way. One fun part about the humidity was that it got to the cats to, so I gave Le Chat a moehawk. Sadly, I think that was my most fun thing I did today. Since we were stuck in the apartment we had a movie marathon and watched movies from about 10ish to 1 o'clock the next morning. We didn't even break fo meals, we ate them in front of the TV.

LE CHAT