Wednesday, July 12, 2006

DAY 15

So didn't do anything this morning, was to excited about tonight. I'm going to the opera, i'm going to the opera........ Let me just say that getting to the Paris Opéra was not all that boring. Nothing realy happened but everybody was staring at me. Though it didn't help that every body was in normal clothes and I was rocking out with my Ralph Lauren evening gown, diamond earings, my Comme des Garçons fur, and my hair done up. Well I get to the opera house and have to wait since i'm a bit early, so I wait around looking at the architectural diagrams of the building, lets just say SO COOL!!! I finally get in and sit down, this place is not only huge but architecually beautiful, though I can only imagine what the original opera house must look like if this, new one, is so fasinating. Anyway to go on with the coolness, the stage and the props etc... was realy cool; the opening act there was a huge three story hay bale stack, there was even a real live dog too. Well instead of trying to explain the story L'Elisir d'Amore, just hit the program and you'll be taken to the synopsis.
TRIVIA:
L'Elisir d'Amore was first performed in Milan, at the Teatro Canobbiana, on May 12th, 1832, and compsed by Gaetano Donizetti.