Monday, July 10, 2006

DAY 13

Ok, so I did nothing today. I did go for a little walk around the neighborhood. Went to the grocery store and picked up some more grapefruit yogurt, it is now my most favorite yogurt ever. All right, so I did do something today. After coming back with the yogurt and some more milk, my roommates were cleaning. So naturally I got into the cleaning mood (no joke, I actually love cleaning and if you didn't know that then you don't know me.) Well I went crazy! I reorganized all my clothes, folding etc... sweeped the floor, made my bed, and even did two loads of laundry. Can I just say that French washers are the coolest thing ever. Not only do they do all the nifty things that normal washers like if you washing cotton, synthetic,etc... or if you only have 1/2 a load etc... it also DRIES them as well. After it finishes with the second spin cycle ( this is were usually you would have to change machines) it then turns on the heat and becomes a drier. The one and ONLY drawback, is that it's kind of small. Well by the time all the cleaning was done and the laundry was put away, it was getting late. So we started making dinner and when it was ready it was a little bit before 8pm. Ate dinner, while watching Chicago, and everybody singing along (not that bad though, it did help that the two roommates that were from the States were music majors in college) Then went to bed. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz