Saturday, November 18, 2006

DAY 144

Today is my last day at the zoo, so after my normal morning routine, I became the papparazzi. I hadn't brought my camera to the zoo the entire month, well now that I think about it I did a couple times, but I hadn't taken that many pics.So I then went around taking a ton of pictures from around the zoo to the animals to posing with the animals myself. I also got to play some more with Monster, Sabatian, and Kimberley, which turned into a major photo-op. I then had an even longer lunch today, spending more time paying with all the Tea Garden birds. When I got back to Guinea Fowl Lodge I spent the rest of the day packing. Even though I wasn't getting picked up till Monday, I was going outtomorrow at 6:30am and wouldn't be returning till 9ish at night. Which at that time all I would want to do is either read,watch TV, or go to bed.

§§§ PICTURES COMING §§§