Saturday, November 11, 2006

DAY 137

Woke up this morning not wanting to get out of bed as if I had had a very long night out partying or something. Well I finally get out of bed and out the door and arrive at the zoo. After doing my normal first-thing-in-the-morning routine I then helped out whoever needed some extra hands. See today everybody was doing a little spring-cleaning and everybody was very busy, not that they’re not normally, but today everybody was more. My only job today was helping out with the pruning. What I had to do was go to every cage and weed out all the plants that were dead and take the sticks that had fallen from the guys pruning the trees out to the organic recycling, and stuff like that. I played with the Tea Garden birds at lunch and had ½ of one of my sandwiches eaten up by a group effort, by Sam, Rex, Scarlet, and Basil. Later dinner I watched Taking Lives on the TV, you know the one with Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke.