Monday, October 09, 2006

DAY 104

Today was a very straight forward day, go into Paris, again, and buy my train tickets, and go back to the Ritz to give my friend the note I needed to give her (and of course say hi to everyone). The Ritz was pretty straight forward, it was the train tickets that ruined the smoothness of the day, not that anything bad happened. I wait my turn in line and finally get up to the counter. Now getting my tickets to Cahors was no problem, the problem lay in getting tickets from Cahors to Madrid. The lady kept saying that it was impossible to go from Cahors to Madrid and that I had to pick another destination. Well I would love to pick another destination, except that is the city that my fight to Marrakesh, Morocco leaves out of so not only do I have to keep the original destination, but I have a strict time schedule. Well she then told me to go to this other person right next to her (because they spoke better English) and that they would help me. The funny thing is is that the other lady, it took her a little while, but...., she found me two train that would take me to Madrid from Cahors. It was going to be long, because the train path is sort of like a snake, but it waould eventually get to Madrid. After this debacle, I took the metro back to Enghien-les-Bains where I just hung out and played with the kids for a while.