Sunday, October 08, 2006

DAY 103

Didn't do much today. I had to go into the city, Paris, and back to my old apartment to get this book that my dad had sent me, but had arrived the day after I had left the apartment. Well since I couldn't pick up the book till later in that evening, because Selma was at work till then, I went to the movies. Ok I read The Devil Wears Prada about a year or so ago and when I fiound out that they where making a movie I got all excited. Except I had to have left a little bit before it came out in the US and so then I had to wait even longer till it came out in Europe a couple of weeks ago. So when I saw that it was playing at my Parisian movie theater I got really excited and was like OK that's what i'm seeing. I then went picked up the book and then back to Enghien-les-Bains afterwards.