Monday, August 21, 2006

DAY 55

Didn't do anything today just sat on the couch finishing transfering the last couple days of my blog from paper to computer. I also had some business to attend to dealing with some of my future programs and itenerary stuff with the best travel agent in the world, Mary, my personal hero. I know that sounds funny or cheezy, but she has helped me in so many different ways, getting me out of the things i get my self into when I travel internationally. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her. OK i'm going to stop now before todays page turns into a shrine for her, LOL! I also need to go to the grocery store, because my fridge was kinda empty, well actually it was empty. So I leave to go walk down to the grocery store, it's freaking raining, and I see that it's all locked up and the light's are out. I look at the time and it's not even 8pm, which is when it closes. I, being the wet fool, look at the hours of operation and find out that there not even open on mondays. So here I am thinking I missed the grocery store and now I'm going to have to find another way of getting dinner and the store wasn't even open today to begin with. So I continue down the street, where there is another grocery store, and pick up my food there.