Saturday, August 19, 2006

DAY 53

I woke up and got straight to work on the picture blog. I had a weeks worth of pictures to upload, and my roommates computer was having some PMS issues and was only letting me upload 1 to 2 pictures at a time, extremely a huge pain in my ass. Well while I was waiting for each couple pictures to upload I got to read one of my new books that I got yesterday. This book, I forgot the name, is by the author who wrote the book Legally Blonde (and yes i'm talking about the movie). Well the uploading to so long that when I had finished dinner I had finished my book as well and it was like 300 and something pages long. After I got ready for bed I curled up in my blankets, there was a slight breeze so it was chilly, I started the second book. THis book I have already read since it is by my all time favorite author, Jane Austen, the book is actually three of her short novels put into one book, they are Lady Susan, The Watsons, and Sandition (i think that's how you spell it). I read for a little bit before getting very sleepy deside to put the book away and go to sleep.