Sunday, December 03, 2006

DAY 159

I wake up to the knock of room service at my door with breakfast. After eating breakfast I leisurely get dressed and pack up anything I took out. I go check my mail and such trying to pass time till the van from Earthwatch comes. A little while later the van comes, I pay the porter and then get onto the van. Here the rest of the group is already in the van since one person came from another hotel and the rest flew in today. Before starting our journey, we stop at a gas station so we could fill up the van for out trip. Of course since it was going to be a long one, we also got some drinks and some snacks too. 4 1/2 hours later we stop at the gate to the property were I think to my self "Oh thank G-D, we're finally here." Well that shows you how much I knew, LOL :) By now it had already gotten dark and we still had a 20min drive after entering the gate to actually getting to the buildings. We finally get to the building complex, when I thought that maybe there is no end. We just drive for the rest of eternity, there is no end, it's like the Energizer bunny, we just keep on going, and going, and going... We are all pretty tired when we get there, so we keep the evening simple. Durning dinner we do the whole, "Hi, my name is... I'm from... I do... for work/school, I like..., the reason I'm here is..." stuff like that. After dinner we have the rest of the evening to do what ever we like. Which I spend organizing my stuff so I have easy access to everything, but have most of thestuff still in the stuitcases. I read for a bit, then hit the sacks.