Friday, December 01, 2006

DAY 157

So I woke up and headed straight over to the computer place to finish my blog. I worked on the computer till a little after lunch time, when Marnie came to pick me up. She waited a little bit since I was almost finished and wanted to have it complete by the time I left South Africa. We then, with also Jeremy and Ayron, went to Rosebank. If you have forgotten about Rosebank, it is the place that I went on my first weekend here with Marnie and the other volunteer to go to that craft market. Anyways we first had to do two errands before anything else. The errands that we had to do was go to the Post Office and send a small package back of stuff that I don't need any more. I then went to the photo store and got my disposable cameras put onto CD's so that I could put them on the computer. Afterwards the four of us went to a restaurant for lunch. I have no idea, but it is all ways fun going to lunch, or any meal for that matter with the Staffords. After lunch, this is what I've been waiting for, we went to the theatre and saw the new James Bond movie :) They then took me back to the place that I was staying at and we said our goodbyes. I spent the rest of the afternoon on the computer tidying up my blog. making sure that everything was in the same font, etc... When the computer store closed for the day, I didn't want to go back to where I wasstaying, since there wasn't really anything for me to do there. So I walked down the street to Hyde Park, had a quick dinner, and then went to a movie. I know, I know you don't have to say anything. Tonights movie was A Good Year, with Russell Crowe. It was actually a good movie. I didn't think it was going to be a bad movie, but it was much better than I was expecting. I then headed back and finished packing, making sure that, except for the things that I would need in the morning that everything else was packed. I then read for a while, until I got to that stage were no matter how hard you try you can't seem to keep your eyes open.