Tuesday, November 28, 2006

DAY 154

I got to sleep in today, which was very nice. This blessed event was because all I had to do today was catch up on this blog. Now if your wondering why I would have to catch up on the blog, but then you probably can count and realized that I haven't been up todate. This is because I only got access to a computer, let alone the internet about for an hour, once or twice a week. Thisamount of time only gave me time to check my email and other quick things. See even when I'm up to date on my blog, so I'm only having to do one or two days, it takes time time to uploadall the pictures and then actually type everything. Well because of this new no computer, whichcan I just say is just so wierd, I had to keep up on notebook paper. So now that I'm done withmy project the next 4 days will be dedicated to catching up on my blog on the internet. I worked soild today from after breakfast till lunch. I then stopped and went to this bristo-type restaurant that was in the same little business square as the printing place (like KINKO'S)that I was at using the computer. The lunch was so good that I decided that I was going to have lunch there tomorrow. While waiting for lunch I had a water w/ lemon, because if you didn't know lemon is very good for your body and cleaning it out...... and if you don't know me w/o ice as well. I have the biggest pet peeve about ice. This is my hatered towards ice; if you don't have a straw, when you lean back to drink, it clinks next to your mouth and get your upper lip and nose wet, and if you use a straw, by the time that you get close to finishing some, if not all, the ice has meltedand your drink is now watered down. I hate ice so much that I would rather have a room-temperature or warm drink that to have ice. Though that's the nice thing about refridgerators, YOU CAN GET THEM COLD, which then solves the problem. Well now that I've completely gone off topic. I also have a strawberry smoothie and the chicken sandwich with sun-dried tomatoes and pesto, WHICH IS AMAZING! After lunch I go back to work typing awayon the blog. When the store closes at 5pm I walk down the street to Hyde Park, which is a shopping mall , not a park. Anyways, I go to Wooly's (well the real name is Woolworths, but nobody calls it that) and get a light dinner, I'm not that hungry. Afterwards going down to the next floor and go to the cinemas. No don't laugh..... I saw Step Up. Now the only reason why I saw this movie was because it was the only movie that was playing at that time that I hadn't seen yet.Afterwards I walked back to the backpackers place and hung out there, watching TV and reading Holy Cow.