Sunday, November 26, 2006

DAY 152

I slept in again today, starting my day off in more like the late morning/early afternoon. Afterbreakfast I went out by the pool and read some more of Holy Cow. When I had been reading fora while Jeremy and Ayron came out to play some cricket in the yard. But they sort of need at least 3 people. So I joined them, but first had a crash course in Cricket, which I would like tosay is not the easliest thing to learn. We then spent the rest of the afternoon playing cricket.Well a 3 person cricket game, which isn't really a game, more like a practice, but whatever, wehad fun. Later in the day Marnie said she wasn't feeling any better. See after the game we had gone to the pharmacist to get something for what we thought was just a really bad headake. Wellour Cricket was cut a little short than we would have liked because Jeremy took Marnie to the hospital. Well it turned out that it wasn't anything serious, but Marnie was staying overnight at the hospital because she was getting two diffirent drips.