Friday, October 13, 2006

DAY 108

I wake up about 8:30am or so and lazily get up and head out on to my private balcony. While I am there I see this little kitten in the garen just to the right of the tennis courts. So I went down stairs to try and pet it. Well to make a short story long the kitten was a little shy and the closet it would get was like 2 ft away. Though the cutest thing about it was that when it meowed it eyes squinted up like an oriental person. It was very cute. Anyways on my way back inside Josef (he's not an official butler, but he does lots of butler-y things) asked me if I would like to sit down for breakfast. I thought sure why not, I mean what better place then at a table by the pool, with the sun shining and the birds singing. I had the Moroccan version of pancakes and some eggs, and something else, but I'm not quite sure. I then went up to my room and spent most of the day on my private balcony reading and resting in the chaise lounge and then being brought little nibbley food later on in the day by the servants. I hate to call anyone servants, but there is no other way to explain what they do. I mean the wait on you hand and foot and they won't even let you do anything, which is nice in the beginning when your tired and the last thing you want to do is get up. But after a while it kind of gets annoying, because they won't even let us throw anything away, we have to give it to them to put in the waste bin. I then had a light dinner listening to some local traditonal musicians play for us.

§§§ PICTURES COMING §§§