Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DAY 92

Well there is not much to say about today. Well maybe it's because I'm in sort of a sour mood about today lesson. Well nothing went wrong is was an Ok lesson, except for one thing, I CAN'T RIDE. Well, Ok, actually I can but I was put on this other horse, I don't know his name, becasue he was to much horse for Laura to ride, she's a beginner (well sort of, her original training is Saddle Seat on SaddleBreds, which is like no other riding, it might as well be another sport), so since Little Banana is more quite Jauin put Laura on him. So like I said before, the lesson wasn't bad, but the "new" horse is a Spanish, and there very supple and sensitive. It took alot of effert to just keep him in a straight line. So it wasn't like I completely messed up, it's just that I have a hard enough time doing the dressage steps correct and beautiful (remeber I have a thee time Olympian and World Champion watching me) now I also have to worry about the horse as well. Jaun said that I did great, but as soon as I was by myself, I started crying, let's just say I'm glad I decided to put on my water-proof mascara today, because otherwise I would look like I was ready for Halloween. After Jeri finshed her lesson and we stayed to watch Jaun ride one of his Olympian horses, we went back to the hotel, changed and went out for a walk. One our walk we came across this little shopping center and so we decided to explore it, since it wasn't like we had anywhere to go, and it's always the right time to go shopping. Well in our excursion of the shopping center we came across this M&M vending machine. I saw it and was like Jeri, Jeri, look it's M&M's, YAH!!!!!!!!! and then raced to it, I don't think I have evergotten my change out so fast before (just so you don't think that were some crazy people, we have been trying all week to try and find a place that has M&M's, which is nowhere. so we were excited since we had finally found some.) We spend the rest of the afternoon walking around the town, and then go and get some dinner (where Jeri told more of the fabulous horse stories of her and friends horse experiences) and then went back to the hotel.