Thursday, September 14, 2006

DAY 79

I finished all my sortting and packing up so now all I have to do is send it, and I plan on doing that tomorrow. Well the first thing that I actually did today was go to the grocery store with Sabine. Though this was no ordinary grocery store, OK... visualize this, the size of a Costco, but 2 floors, one being the grocery store and one being like Costco. Plus it was coneccted to a mall so when we got the shopping cart in the parking lot we had to walk through the mall to get to the grocery store. That was OK , but when we were going back to the car we were walking around the mall with all our food in a grocery cart, but the funny thing was nobody was looking at us funny...... but then they see it all the time and we weren't the only one either. We got back to the apartment and put the groceries away, after which I finished the packing of my box. Later in the evening Sabine and I went to go see My Super Ex.