Saturday, July 08, 2006

DAY 11

Well today was not very exciting, didn't do much. Well I thought I would still write something today, you know I wouldn't want to miss a day. Well I woke up late, just like you should on a saturday. After having a long breakfast I was playing with the cats when two of my roomates asked if I wanted to come with them on a walk around the neighborhood. When we returned it was getting close to dinner time. It didn't feel that long when we were walking around looking at the places. We saw all these little shops and a cute little park, among other things. Though one of my roommates got her ATM card stuck, which later in the week found out they were able to get it out, but they "had to destroy it," their words. Instead of eating on our on time, we all sat around the tv. and watched My Fair Lady. Then it was off to sleep but took a while to get to sleep though because tomorrow is the big match


FRANCE

vs.

ITALY